20 5 / 2013
It would work really well if Dr Stark could put some questions about Mean Girls in the exam today. That would be a big help.
20 5 / 2013
graham norton during Eurovision 2013: the best of
- 1: if two girls kissing offends you, then grow up
- 2: good news for the irish economy, i hear they’ve discovered oil there. too bad it’s baby oil and they appear to have used it all on his backing dancers.
- 3: the picture quality of the moon landing was better than this link to Montenegro
- 4: we have to be brief, don’t we?
- 1: yes
- 1: i don’t think bonnie can win now, i don’t know, i’m not carol vorderman.
- 5: we're half through voting now
- 1: oh that's depressing
- 6: shows up
- 1: is he standing outside a prison?
- 7: petra you look gorgeous tonight!
- 1: better than you
- 8: (singing) should i live, should i die without your love--
- 1: you should leave
- 9: i'll help you to the bathroom
- 1: don't do that eric, that's how rumours start
- 10: we're having so much fun!!!1!
- 1: speak for yourself
- 11: breathes
- 1: oh look, it's sideshow bob, nice of him to show up
- 5: azerbaijan won 2 years ago, it can still happen now!
- 1: god, please, no
- 12: winning
- 1: busy right now, just won the eurovision, i'll call back later. #donereallywell!!1!1!
- 13: proceeds, ppl giving points to russia or idk
- 1: can someone please tell her she can't win now
- 1: oh flowers now, marvellous
- 1: my taxi is waiting outside so if she could sing as quick as possible, that would be nice
20 5 / 2013
thechambersofthesea asked: 3, 13, 14, 23, 24, 35, 38, 45.
3. Are you a jealous person?
I think everyone is to some extent, but it’s not really something I feel a lot.
13. Do you believe in love?
Yes. Both in a romantic way and in a friend way :)
14. What makes you laugh no matter what?
Lana, Kiran, ALL the QKs spamming, meming, Michael McIntyre
23. What are you NOT looking forward to?
Having to maybe spend a few nights away from my girl.
24. What ARE you looking forward to?
Exams and summer institute being over. FREEDOM.
35. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
No, I don’t think so. I’m happy here :)
38. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
When I did a retoaded presentation due to being ridiculously underprepared.
45. Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
It must be really difficult. I don’t think I could do it. #co-dependency issues
19 5 / 2013
Anonymous asked: 11. 17. 22. 28. 42. 46.
11. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
Well, I’ve been with my girlfriend for almost ten months now, so yes!
17. Will you get married?
Yes. Or at least civil partnered. If that’s a verb. I’m getting married at the function room at London Zoo and I know who my bridesmaids, best man and groomsman are going to be. There’s also going to be a llama at the reception, no kidding. (I MAY HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS A LOT OK)
22. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Jodie and Lana.
28. Are you a forgiving person?
That depends. If someone is genuinely sorry and I don’t think they’re an arse then yes.
42. Do you believe that everyone has a soul mate?
*shrugs* Given the amount of people on this earth, there’s probably a couple of perfect matches for everyone I guess. I’ve certainly found my soul mate <3
46. How many kids do you want to have?
Ugh. None. Awkward because if you ask my girlfriend this, you will get a different answer.
And my question for you anon, who are you????
19 5 / 2013
- 1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- 2.When did your last hug take place?
- 3.Are you a jealous person?
- 4.Are you tired right now?
- 5.Do you chew on your straws?
- 6.Have you ever been called a tease?
- 7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
- 8.Do you cry easily?
- 9.What should you be doing right now?
- 10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
- 11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
- 12.Are you mad at someone right now?
- 13.Do you believe in love?
- 14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
- 15.Who was the last person you talked to?
- 16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
- 17.Will you get married?
- 18.When was the last time you smiled?
- 19.Does anyone like you?
- 20.Do you secretly like someone?
- 21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
- 22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
- 23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
- 24.What ARE you looking forward to?
- 25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
- 26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
- 27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
- 28.Are you a forgiving person?
- 29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
- 30.Do you fall for people easily?
- 31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
- 32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
- 33.Who was the last person you drove with?
- 34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
- 36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
- 37.Can you live a day without TV?
- 38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
- 39.Three names you go by..
- 40.Are you currently in a relationship?
- 41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
- 42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
- 43.What’s your current problem?
- 44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
- 45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
- 46.How many kids do you want to have?
- 47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
18 5 / 2013
Not to go on about but woe woe woe your boat. So much stress. Have a trivial decision to make and computer says no. No decisions will be made today. Also finals.
18 5 / 2013
Actuarial maths getting kinda boring now. Like I *could* calculate this payment schedule, or I could eat more food and go on tumblr. Hmm, difficult choice.